- We have a great experience in establishing health and safety programs.
- This includes job hazard assessments, implementing PPE, and establishing training programs.
- We have helped various clients in correcting regulatory citations from regulatory agencies (OSHA, Cal/OSHA, EPA, BAAQMD, CUPA etc.)
Our expertise in environmental compliance and passion to reduce the carbon footprint on the environment drive us to help our clients in any type of environmental compliance needs.
We are available to work with you on any environmental, Health and Safety related questions and concerns, to implement existing or new state or federal EHS regulations and training your employees for maintaining safe work environment.
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE SERVICES WE OFFER
- We provide Hazardous Waste and Universal Waste Management training based upon Federal regulations and DTSC.
- We perform environmental compliance audits.
- We provide DOT training for the personnel signing hazardous waste manifests in your organizations.
- We prepare DTSC annual, bi-biennial and SB 14 reporting.
- We prepare Cal-Recycle annual cost reporting.
- We develop closure plans as required by US-EPA/DTSC.
- HMBP (Hazardous material business plan): we prepare Hazardous Material inventory, site map and contingency plan. This information is required by local counties and is required to be updated on an annual basis, at minimum.
- Storm water compliance. We can help you in preparing storm water pollution prevention plan (SWPPP), monitoring, sampling and annual report, NEC (No exposure certification) submission.
- We can assess your current waste streams and work with you to understand the workflow to reduce the waste generation.